Thursday 1 July 2010

Designed by Missy B the VW Campervan and Blossom Fairy cards amazing!!

Hi Missy B these are so funky and giving us all the ingredients as well, thank you you are so kind x




Card 2 .Daisy the camper van ( Lilac) I have used Paper from the Docafts Spring Bust range, and flower paper punch and gems also from Docraft.


Book 1. Bloom fairy set (pink) I have decorated a book, I have used some paper from my craft stash, but I can’t remember were I had it from, flowers, ribbon and gems from my craft stash and I have used stickles - crystal on her wings, not sure you can see it.




2 comments:

  1. Great colours on these too - I especially like the last one with the stripes of colour exploding out of the card!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are Inspirational

    ReplyDelete