Thursday 10 April 2014

Here are some pics just through from Steve...

... the stand is set up in Belfast ready for action!




Good luck to Steve, he has just found out that the show is open until 7pm tonight - long day!

We have had some great responses to our Stamps Idea competition, thank you and some super responses sent through to us via email too - keep 'em coming!

We'll leave you with a picture of a great card sent in by one of our lovely customers, Sue Harvey:

we love our super RWAV Beach Hut stamp set, makes us smile every time!

Little Claire xxx

5 comments:

  1. Stand is looking good - anyone would think Steve has done this before :)) Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the stand looks amazing. Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant stand at the Belfast craft show, was certainly busy this morning!
    Best wishes, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum was there and bought the last 2 hen stamps-one for her abd one for me!!yay!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I never made it to your Leigh show Steve my daughter couldn't make it to pick me up I had my list and my money I'd saved I was gutted never mind I'll wait till you come again and get a taxi xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete