Hi everyone, it's Lynsey here to share a tutorial with you today to make an altered notebook. These make great little gifts for family and friends and are good for using up little scraps of paper.
Digi Image - Digi Bird Table
Neenah Card stock
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Scraps of patterned paper from stash
Value Jotter Pad
Tim Holtz Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Alphabet Die - Wanted
1. Resize your digital image to suit the size of your notebook and print out on the neenah card stock.
2. Colour the image using copic markers or medium of your choice and ink round the edge of the image using spun sugar distress ink.
3. Cut a piece of card stock large enough to cover the front of the jotter pad with a small boarder around
4. Cut scraps of pattered paper to size to layer onto card stock and paint the edges with cream paint for a shabby chic effect.
5. Sew or use faux stitching around the coloured image and paper pieces.
6. Layer the paper onto the notepad along with a piece of ribbon as per the photo.
7. Die cut the letters to spell notes and glue to the notebook to finish.
There you have a quick and easy pretty notebook.
Thanks for stopping by.