This is the card that our club members will be able to make with the pack of materials enclosed with their January club mailing. The stamp set is called "Superwoman" and can be found here on the Little Claire website. The card was designed by Helen N and it's a three panel card joined with ribbon.
Here's what you need to make the card:
"Superwoman" stamp set
white stamping card
dark brown paper
two designs of patterned paper
Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad
old brown ink pad
self adhesive black gems
And here's what you need to do:
1. Using the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, stamp the ironing board image on to a piece of white card measuring 8cm by 6.5cm and the other two images on to pieces of white card measuring 6cm by 6.5cm. Stamp the 'superwoman' sentiment on each panel as shown in the photo below:
2. Colour the images and then edge each piece of card with an old brown ink pad. Mat the ironing board image on to a piece of brown paper measuring 8.5cm by 7cm and the other two images on to pieces of white card measuring 6.5cm by 7cm as shown in the photo below:
3. Cut one piece of patterned paper to measure 10cm by 8cm and then two coordinating pieces to the same size. Mat the image panels on to the patterned paper. Mat each of the three pieces on to dark brown paper measuring 10.5cm by 8.5cm as shown in the photo below. DO NOT STICK TO THE WHITE CARD YET!!
4. Lay three pieces of white card measuring 11cm by 9cm in front of your, separating them by about half a centimetre. Lay two pieces of ribbon across the pieces of white card - one ribbon about a centimetre from the top edge and the other about a centimetre from the bottom edge. Secure the ribbon across the three pieces of white card with tape making sure that the ribbon is straight and taut between each piece:
5. Mat the three image panels on to the white card to 'sandwich' the ribbon in place. Add three gems to each panel as shown in the photo below:
And here's the finished card again:
Would you like to win a set of these stamps plus one of the project packs?
There's a competition here and two lucky winners will receive a stamp set plus a project pack - you just need to tell us what your New Year's Resolution is!!