'Let's do Lunch' is a really cute little stamp set that we are showcasing in our Monday, 'Little Claire Likes' project this week. This sweet little set is just right for all occasion cards. The elements are separate, which makes it great for stamping up individually.
Heidi has made a quick and easy card using the stamp set. You can pick up this set for only £3.50 (normally £5.50) for a limited time only - until Thursday, 22nd January 2015 on the website HERE.
Here is her card :
Products Used :
Little Claire 'Let's do Lunch' stamp set - £3.50
Dovecraft 6x6 White Cards and envelopes - £1.99
Little Claire 'Dinky - Dotty' paper pad - £2.99
Memento 'Rich Cocoa' Inkpad - £3.90
Red Berries Distress Ink Pad
Spellbinders 'Labels 22' Die
How the card was made :
(1) Stamp up image onto white stamping card, colour in, die-cut and ink edges.
(2) Stamp 'tulip' element from stamp set around the bottom of card front.
(3) Colour in using Promarker pens, ink edge of card blank.
(4) Stick down two squares of red dotty paper from 'dinky' pad, overlapping in centre of card.
(5) Stamp up sentiment, edge with ink.
(6) Stick image down, then sentiment overlapping onto paper.
(7) Add red ribbon and tie a bow.
(8) Add red pearls to top of card and image.
Thank you for stopping by the blog today and don't forget our special offer on this cute little stamp set. We also have lots of new products on our website.
The Little Claire Team