Tuesday 31 March 2015

Winners of Superwoman Stamp Set!




Hello everyone!  It's a very blustery day here at Little Claire - we've battened down the hatches of the shed and just hoping we're not suddenly going to take off! Where's the sunshine? :(

Thanks to everyone who entered our competition last week to win a Superwoman stamp set, we really enjoyed reading your entries.  The two lucky winners are:

Lisa Robinson who said 'If I were superwoman for a day and was able to travel back in time I would whisk my mum back with me to a time when she would not be blighted by Dementia x'

and

Leanne S who said 'If I were superwoman for a day I would like to have two additional stretchy arms. So, if I was in the place I love to be (my craft room), my stretchy arms could answer the phone, cook, do the laundry and water my plants which I usually try to do at the same time.'

Well done ladies - Please contact Carol to claim your prize!

Before we go, we just want to share our Diane's fabulous card design with you, using one of our old favourites Room with a View Wardrobe stamp set.  Just look....







 
We just love peeping inside the wardrobe door - if only the inside of my wardrobe was that tidy!

Have a lovely day!

The Little Claire Team xxx










3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for linking my superwoman comment.
    ~Leanne S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your stamps.
    Gorgeous card Diane!! Fabby card design and brilliant sentiment. The little hearts are just lovely. Love it! Debra x

    ReplyDelete