Thursday 10 September 2015

Thursday Project from Susan R

Hi - It's Susan R today with my special Thursday Digi Project!


Look at this lovely image - digi Three Ships - perfect for the current digi Challenge here at Little Claire - Christmas





Today I decided to make an easel card...you will find more details on my blog here





Instructions
  1. Take a square card blank and an extra square of card the same size as the blank. Fold one side of the card up to the centre fold. The other side becomes the base and the folded piece the easel. Stick the extra card to this. I used card pre-embossed with a gift motif.
  2. Decorate the image - I used just two Promarkers - Powder Blue and yellow. Having trimmed this to size, I distressed the edges with Powder blue and matted it on torn blue DP from my stash, also distressed with Powder Blue. 
  3. Make a stand for the easel - I used more white card and torn blue DP. I hand wrote my sentiment and added buttons threaded on some hairy yarn.

And that's it...






Do have a look at Little Claire to see the whole set of digi's!
Looking forward to seeing your makes in the Challenge!



Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! a super project, thank you Susan. You have inspired us to run a free digi promotion today over on fb x

    ReplyDelete