Monday 21 December 2015

My Favourite Five LC Designs DT Cards from 2015

Hello, Heidi here to share my favourite five cards from 2015.
 
I didn't realise just how many cards I had made over the last twelve months, it was lovely to re-visit them and appreciate how lovely all of the LC Design stamps and images are.
 
 So here are my favourite five, in no particular order of date or month.

'Room with a View - Four Seasons'

I love the bright colours and this is a really cute little set of images. I have of course used 'Spring', 'Daisy' Alphabet letters, added some LC Designs dotty paper and some die-cut tulips.

 
My second is :
 
'March Flowers' set
 
I made this card for a LC Designs workshop, using lots of layers of the flower and kraft card.  I just love colouring, cutting out and decoupage!
 
 
Here is the inside of the card showing the sentiment.
 
 
My third card is :
 
'Lovely Hedgehogs'
 
Another workshop card, this time a mini-box card, again in bright breezy colours.  I just love these little hedgehogs and the little bird sitting on the flowerpot, super cute!
 
 
 
My fourth card is :
 
'Sunflowers' stamp set
 
I love this stamp set as Sunflower's are my favourite flowers! This is a little dinky card and I have used my ever faithful Promarker pens to colour in.
 
 
My last card is :
 
Dinky Stamp - 'Hello Mr Robin!'
 
I had to include a festive card.  This sweet little snowman image with a little robin, is another favourite of mine.  I just love colouring in this little image and have teamed up with some dinky papers and white pom-poms.
 
 
I do hope you have liked my chosen five from 2015.
 
 Am so looking forward to playing with lots of new LC Design stamp sets next year, its just like Christmas when the white envelopes drop on my doormat. 
 
Don't forget to visit the blog tomorrow when another design team member will be sharing their favourite five cards with you.
 
Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy, healthy, crafting 2016!
 
hugs
 
Heidi
 
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Heidi- have a great Christmas & hope to see you in 2016.
    Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding Heidi !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Heidi, and yes I too like our '4 Seasons' stamp set, it is so useful x

    ReplyDelete