Monday 29 February 2016

Monthly Challenge Inspiration - Sarah

Good Morning Everyone!
 
It's Sarah here with the card I made for the current challenge - Love and Marriage. The prize for the challenge winner is a £10 voucher to spend on the website! There are so many lovely new goodies to choose from :)

Here is my card: 

I have used a sheet from the lovely Irresistible Images - Silhouette Romance pack. 

I experimented on the background using Distress Inks to create the sunset and found that the ink blended beautifully over the image. Each sheet is 109gsm and 8.5cm x 8.5cm in size. I was very impressed with the quality of the print.

Thank you for reading and please come back to check out the other inspirational cards from the Design Team!

Sarah x 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card with the flowers around the edge of the heart

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete