Saturday 2 April 2016

Monthy Challenge Inspiration-Diane


Morning guys !!

My bit of inspiration for our "Anything Goes" challenge is a soft kind of vintage look using LC Designs "Sweetest Wishes".  One of my most favourite stamps !!


Sweetest Wishes clear stamps 
 
 Using a script stamp I stamped in brown all over a pink card base, then lightly inked all over to tone it down.  Then die cut one large and one smaller doily inking all the edges and attacking onto card front.  Next cut a cream mat to stamp the girl image onto, coloured in and then  lightly stamped with brown my scrip stamp again and inked all round, then attached to front of doilies. Made the flowers by cutting circles, crumbling them up and then stacking them up and pushing a brad through the centres. Added a few pink die cut flourishes around edges and pearls. Cut one more cream oval and stamped sentiment inking all round edges. Made a lace bow attached to front with sentiment.
 
 
 hugs Diane xx

3 comments:

  1. Such a soft, dreamy card Diane, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Such a sweet image and I love your flowers, I must give them a try, thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete